problems?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

problems?????

Post  Michelle on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:23 pm

good evening, is it just me or is anyone else having silly annoying problems refreshing topic page AND losing chat after posting?
Twice tonight i have replied in chat and not seen anything appear - its just frozen.
Could be me - my comp had a bit of a 'do' lastnight but seems ok with everything else ive asked of it tonight.
Hohum, dont you just love it Razz
avatar
Michelle

Posts : 81
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problems?????

Post  ian_d on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Not just you, I'm having similar issues. Sad scratch
avatar
ian_d
Brown Noser

Posts : 213
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2009-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problems?????

Post  Kris on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Don't worry about it ladies and gents.

Please see the other thread.

Should I lock this as it's been dealt with?

Nah, that's a bit too 2pass....

Kris
Admin

Posts : 91
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-07-18

View user profile http://offtopic.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: problems?????

Post  Michelle on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Kris wrote:Don't worry about it ladies and gents.

Please see the other thread.

Should I lock this as it's been dealt with?

Nah, that's a bit too 2pass....

lmfao you cocky git - no need to get clever, just coz this is yours you know - blooming show off, some people can get WAY to big for their boots.....just ask Mother Laughing

Sorry, i forget myself - i mean, THANKS KRIS, i thought i may be going round the twist but glad to see the rest of you are joining me Wink
avatar
Michelle

Posts : 81
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problems?????

Post  vickyxxx on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 pm

hahaha i thought it was just me as im useless with pcs Laughing

vickyxxx
Violent Husband Beater

Posts : 114
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problems?????

Post  Sausages on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Eeeeeeeee!

Kris, I know you like me, but you didn't have to turn your whole post green just to be like me Razz lol!
avatar
Sausages

Posts : 131
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problems?????

Post  Michelle on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Sausages wrote:Eeeeeeeee!

Kris, I know you like me, but you didn't have to turn your whole post green just to be like me Razz lol!

lmfao that was me - i pressed thankyou on his post just coz he was so nice and is sorting the problem AND not locking the post Rolling Eyes What a Face Suspect
avatar
Michelle

Posts : 81
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problems?????

Post  Sausages on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Michelle wrote:lmfao that was me - i pressed thankyou on his post just coz he was so nice and is sorting the problem AND not locking the post Rolling Eyes What a Face Suspect
Aaaaahhhhh!

I do apologise, Kris. It was Michelle that was trying to turn you into me! Rolling Eyes Razz
avatar
Sausages

Posts : 131
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problems?????

Post  Michelle on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Sausages wrote:
Michelle wrote:lmfao that was me - i pressed thankyou on his post just coz he was so nice and is sorting the problem AND not locking the post Rolling Eyes What a Face Suspect
Aaaaahhhhh!

I do apologise, Kris. It was Michelle that was trying to turn you into me! Rolling Eyes Razz


Shocked pardon - can you rephrase that please.....im in a giddy mood coz....IM NOT AT WORK TOMORROW tongue bounce
avatar
Michelle

Posts : 81
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problems?????

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum